Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beginnings


Opening SOON:
Salem Art Studios on State Street (SASSS) will be open soon.
Four artists join together: Jami / KC Hancock / Stephanie Haynes / Mary Campbell.
 
I, Jami, will be open for my first official day, June 6 First Wed. and from there forward.
I will be using my space as both a studio and a classroom.
 
Classes will include:
Kids Classes
Prayer Flags
Vision Boards
Individual Classes
Creativity Journaling
Classes for Homeschoolers
Found Object Jewelry Making Classes
 
 Group rates available
(F.Y.I.: I will continue teaching at The Art Dept and an occassional class at Stampin'Cat as well.)
 
 
Please contact me via
phone: 503-569-0252
 
coming soon: website with online classes
 
"If you only look at What Is- you might never attain What Could Be."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment