Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Being Sorrowful

Today is the 8th anniversary of my sister Karen's death; and I wanted to acknowledge how much she meant to me. 8 years seem like 8 days. I still have the urge to call her and tell her about something. I still so dearly wish I could share my grandchildrens growth - show Karen pictures - talk with her, oh if only I could talk with her.
Actually I DO talk with her and share all that I want to share, she just can't respond in a manner to which I am familiar. I "hear" her responses, her laughter. I "see" her, I "feel" her arms in a hug, her presence in the room.
I love you Karen and miss you pretty much every single day.
12/07/47- 03/07/04

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your hurting heart. Maybe a walk outside in the sunshine will help a bit? It looks from this photo that not only sisterhood was shared, but giggles, secrets, fun, and lots of love. It's a wonderful photo. God, please comfort my friend today.

    ReplyDelete