Thursday, November 29, 2012

only this moment

So much is written about how we have only this moment- only a short time- only one life to live...
I really cannot say more that would add. But I have been thinking about it quite a bit lately. I am approaching a landmark birthday. My time on this earth is passing so very quickly. I have lost many whom I love and care for and my mother is reaching her end as well and it just makes you think, or rather see, more clearly.
SO what I would add, and it's already been said, is this: Cherish your time with your loved ones- you never know when it may be the last time you see them. Do what you love- spend your time enjoying your life. Be happy.

"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand- and melting like a snowflake." Marie Beynon Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment