Tuesday, February 4, 2014

a colorful scarf

so I made this scarf...
I used to hate yellow, now I see it as a sunny fun color.
I've always loved red and turquoise. separately or together.
















































and.... because of my illness and getting out of whack and out of sync...
I have decided that trying to get so much done in a day, especially work days- is asking too much of me at my age with my energy level. and since I was the one who was doing the asking- I can "un-ask".

so I'm tweaking the timeline on this.
still gonna blog about my creations- just gonna do it less often.

a cop out? maybe.
realistic? perhaps.

but I just don't have the where-with-all, the support or the time/energy factor.

It Is What It Is.

1 comment:

  1. You are being realistic and that's NOT and cop out; you are taking care of yourself. I am enjoying your blog.

    Chris Nielsen

    ReplyDelete