Monday, January 16, 2012

Be the Change

Most people at this point know the quote by Gandhi: "We must BE the change we wish to see in the World"




Yesterday (Sunday-when I'm supposed to post...oops) I gave a class called "Let Your____Flag Fly"
Normally my minimum is 4 and I only had 3 signed up but I decided to go forward with it because I really wanted to do this class. The 3 signed up have taken my classes before so I knew it could be a relaxed and enjoyable time. (and it was)
Prayer Flags are an ancient Tibetan tradition of releasing prayers out into the world. Many have adopted and altered flags to become Blessing Flags, Affirmation Flags, Prayer Flags (Buddhist, Christian, Non-denominational Spiritual) 



Creating Good Energy and releasing it into the world is a Positive Wonderful thing to do for the world and yourself. The more Loving, Happy, Positive, Creative , Affirming Thoughts we can get out twirling on the wind- the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment