Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Beginnings

Quote for New Year's Day 2012:

"What we call the beginning is often the end
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
The end is where we start from."
T.S. Eliot


Probably the Single Biggest Change I made in 2011 was Learning to Let Go.

Let Go of Expectations and Allow things to happen- to Unfold- the way they were intended;
and to Stop trying to Force the Issue (whatever that issue might be)

Let Go of Worrying about what Other People Think- I've been doing that for....well, my whole life.

Let Go of Feelings I've been hanging onto; feelings that were so wrapped around my heart that
they had become this huge mess. It took awhile to Untangle them.

Letting Go was my Journey last year. Of course , I'd been on that Journey for years previous and will continue to be on it for awhile longer, maybe even my entire Life, but I do feel that I made Huge Progress this year. And I'm Happy about that.

So my New Beginning for 2012 is.... Learning to Finish-Complete- End. Kind of ironic:
to Begin Being (the person I want to be)  I need to Learn to End.

Until I figure out how to put photos and information on my sidebar- here's the poster I made for Classes in January

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said, Jami. Letting go is difficult for all of us. To recognize the need and then take the steps necessary to achieve it is a good part of the battle.

    You're on a fabulous journey! Although a good part of me wishes I'd learned some things earlier in life, my heart knows that it takes life experience to really accomplish them. Heck, some people never do.

    I'm glad we're not those people. xo

    ReplyDelete