Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 13 and Day 14

couldn't post Day 13 yesterday as something was amiss and this blog kept going offline and I'd have to start all over again. quite frustrating. I gave up after several tries and decided to re-visit this evening. so... let's see how we do TONIGHT.
I wanna say one more negative thing: this is very discouraging. and I wanna give up. I had high hopes for this endeavor.  I started out with a bang. two great drawings. I knew I wouldn't have time to pull off that quality every time, but I had hoped one a week at least. however, this sickness is laying me low.I feel so exhausted all the time. barely getting through work. and I can't take a sick day because there isn't anyone to do my shift. and it's not the kind of job where you can just let it be and come back to it in a day or two. You HAVE to be there. and if you're not, then someone else needs to be.
and my body hasn't been keeping food in. when I did finally start eating after several days, my body is just expelling whatever I'm putting in.
so, yea.... that was more than one negative thing.
ok - back to the matter at hand.

Day 13: Creative Activity: (nothing for Day14)
I made several collage cards for thank you notes


















Day 13: Task
Put away the Christmas decorations
Day 14: Task
Made it through the day

Day 13 and 14 : Quote:
numbers 7 and 8 from Christine Kane's 9 Simple Solutions to Procrastination
#7:
"Do It First.
 First thing in the morning- because you're telling the universe that this is your priority and then the Universe Lines up everything to align with your priority"
#8:
"Avoid nose bleed activities: e-mail, voice mail, web-stats, (facebook- I added that one) any activity that bleeds itself into your whole day- when you do it all the time then it never ends. Define times for these activities."

Day 13: Page - Affirmation Journal (nothing for Day 14)
















Day 13: Post- I guess the negative rant at the beginning would be 13
Day 14: Post
This dragging on Un-wellness is certainly making me appreciate the people I know who have chronic illness,(cancer, migraines, skin conditions,  or are feeling the ravages of time with bad knees, or losing eyesight or hearing, or arthritis or anything else that causes them to be in a constant state of pain and drained energy) I admire them for making it through each day. Many of them with smiles on their faces ready to greet the next day.
In comparison, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I have been blessed with good health most of my life with only occasional little detours.
so this is me telling myself- SUCK IT UP. Move Forward. Be Grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment