Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 4 - I made it before midnight- woohoo

Day 4- ok. just in the nick of time I'm posting before the clock ticks past midnight.

A Drawing:
still something amiss with the mouth I'll have to fix that
but I'm alot happier with it than yesterday




























A Second Creative Effort:
because the first was really a continued working from Day3
collage  John Stezaker style


























A Task:
Completed task for today was simple : housework.
Sometimes, that's what we accomplish in a day.
Something Simple. Something DaytoDay. Something Mundane.
And I'm ok with that.

A Page:

A Quote:
I SEE: 
"You can change your fate.
  You can sit back, or you can go after your life and all that you want to be."
BECAUSE:
Before there was: 
"During much of my life , I was anxious to be what someone else wanted me to be."
Now, there is:
"I am who I am."

A Post: 
I have always tried to be what others wanted me to be. 
I still struggle with that.
I tried to be what my parents wanted.
Went to the school they wanted me to.
Dressed, talked, acted, how they wanted me to.
I tried to be what my friends, boyfriends, husbands wanted me to be,
Now , finally, I'm trying to be who I want to be.
I still find myself weighing in others opinions over mine.
But I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment