Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7- a Day of Combining

Day 7:
A Page/ A Drawing/ A Quote - all in one
this is one of my little books I fiddle in - often. I never know what's going to transform on the page.
this is a drawing from a while ago, that I was not happy with, but when I separated it like this it worked out great. added the quote and I was good to go. not that the quote had ANYthing to do with the woman, but , I liked it. so there you have it.
" When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen; there will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught how to fly."    Faith by Pat Overton
















A Task/ A Post:
After being sick for two days I went into work to discover several others were ill and two of us were gonna be carrying the load for the day. worked 9 hours straight no breaks. (she pulled 4.5hrs no breaks) It happens and I usually don't care. but in the aftermath of the Sick-iosity I've been experiencing it was not a lot of fun I must say.
I decided, during the quiet times, to go through my email. Started at the very bottom and combined, consolidated, categorized, eliminated, edited etc. starting from 2010 and working forward. Didn't make it to 2013 yet.
As I was going through the minutiae of my life I felt a strong sense of Cleansing as I eliminated or categorized into folders. I WANT to live a Simpler Life but I sure do Accumulate. A lot. In many areas.
Hopefully 2014 will also be the year I get that  under control once and for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment